Thursday 29 March 2018

BOOKISH RECAP: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018

Bookish Recap is my version of Stacking the Shelves post in which I talk about all the books that I read and posts that I shared on the blog in last three months. Linking up with Stacking the Shelves post by Tynga’s Reviews.



When it comes to reading, first quarter of 2018 was a meh period for me. I read 16 books and even though I DNFied only one of them, my average rating was 2.6 stars which is very low. On the other hand, blogwise, I had good last couple of months. After long pause in 2017 I have returned to bloggosphere and I'm enjoying blogging once again.


WHAT I READ IN LAST THREE MONTHS:

(pictures are linked to respective Goodreads review)






 









NEW ADDITIONS TO MY TBR E-LIST/BOOKSHELF:

(pictures are linked to respective Goodreads page)

  


First two books are eARC copies that I got either from Netgalley or Edelweiss. I'm equally excited to read them both in following weeks! I fell in love with blurb and cover of Pestilence so I purchased kindle copy as soon as it was available and I'm going to read it during Easter holiday. Fingers crossed it is a good one :) The rest are printed copies that I got for my birthday in February. I have been planning to read The Stand by Stephen King for ages so hopefully this is the year when I finally get to it LOL. The Secret History was a surprise present and I absolutely love Penguin's 25th Anniversary Edition! The last two are religious books that I picked up as a part of Easter preparations. I'm reading first one in my mother tongue at the moment and really enjoying it.



MY LAST THREE MONTHS IN PICTURES:


Artemis + carrot cake / My Not So Perfect Life / Iron Gold / THUG + apple pie

newbies on my bookshelf


WHAT DID YOU MISS?










WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?
ANY BOOKISH/BLOGGING NEWS THAT I MISSED?
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT!

Never Miss a Post:

Follow
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.