Sunday 14 April 2013

CHANGES: Google Reader and Google Friend Connect to be retired



Lately, it was brought to my attention that Google Reader is about to be retired in July. This means that Google Friend Connect will probably go away too. I would hate to lose any of my followers who was in touch with my blog via Google Friend Connect. In this case, please find another way to follow me. You can either follow my blog via email or NetworkedBlogs on the right side panel of my blog.

To follow via NetworkedBlogs, you must sign up for an account (or you can connect through Facebook).  All of your blog subscriptions are in one place, and it's easy to use.

If you prefer any other way of following my blog, let me know in comments. I am open to suggestions!











author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.